- Student devices are distributed during prep day.
- Every student must have a 1:1 Technology Contract on file in the library for the current school year before receiving a device.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not been issued your device.
Students needing technical assistance should complete these steps:
- Completely shut down and restart their laptop.
- If you are not at school, call the APSB Helpdesk at 391-7090.
- Submit a technology work order at https://kbox.apsb.org/.
- Use a cell phone or iPad if possible until the issue is resolved.
- Single student = $20 per year
- Family plan = $40 per year
- The annual technology fee covers damage to the laptop or charger. Bring the damaged item to the library to receive a replacement. This fee does NOT cover lost, stolen, or misplaced laptops or chargers. Click on the Technology Repair Cost List below to view all technology fees.
- Click on the Technology Repair Cost List link above to view all technology fee amounts.
- These fees are assessed when:
- students return damaged laptops and/or chargers but have not paid the annual tech fee, or
- students' laptops and/or chargers are misplaced, lost, or stolen.